Old science medicine based on a belief that the body encompasses the ability to heal itself through special vital energy.The practice Naturopathy comprises many therapies, home remedies, yoga, exercises and more.
Fresh air is most essential as it helps improve health of other body organs such as lungs, abdomen, diaphragm, kidneys and pancreas.
Based on the concept of life energy, helps clearing blockages in these meridians through which energy flows, by applying physical pressure to acupuncture points.
Alternative medicine in which thin needles are inserted into the body to help relieve pain
Modify your existing dietary lifestyle to promote optimum health and stay fit. Use organic food and vegetables.
Involves cycling between periods of eating and fasting to improve blood sugar control, enhance heart health and boost brain function.
A form of Naturopathy that involves the use of water for pain relief and treatment.
This therapy exercises different magnets on the body to help boost your overall health.
It involves manipulating the soft tissues of the body to help manage a health condition or enhance wellness.
The Therapy absorbs the toxic substances of body and eliminates them from body. Also, giving coolness to the body.
Follow us on Social Media as well!
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to eat healthy and keep yourself fit. We help you get best tips on natural treatments, food, vegetables and other forms of home remedies to cure faster. Our natural remedies are
- Affordable than conventional medicine
- Improves Self Healing Power
- Strength in immune system
- Cost Effective
- Stabilizes hormones and metabolism.
“Love the Therapy”
Health & Nutrition Blogs
- Garlic: Natural Home RemedyGarlic used as a flavoring ingredient in cooking can be consumed raw as a clove as well. It is nowadays available in several forms, such as a smooth paste, powder, supplements like garlic extract, and garlic oil. It is isContinue reading “Garlic: Natural Home Remedy”
- Cloves: Natural Home RemedyCloves are the flower buds used to add flavor to hot beverages and spicy taste to cookies and cakes. The natural ingredient is derived from the clove tree, also known as laung in Hindi, commonly used in cooking as wellContinue reading “Cloves: Natural Home Remedy”
- Ginger: Natural Home RemedyGinger is a flowering plant that belongs to the Zingiberaceae family, originated from China. Ginger comprises many nutrients and bioactive compounds that can be beneficial for a healthy body and brain, which is why it has also been used asContinue reading “Ginger: Natural Home Remedy”